Sunday, January 23, 2011

Job Hunt

The hunt is on for a job. Lately the kids have been driving me insane and I told Jeremy that I can't wait until Bailey starts school to look for a job. I need a job now. Jeremy is very supportive of this decision because he's tired of seeing me so miserable anyway. I've already met with a counselor on base who is helping me spice up my resume and giving me advice. Unfortunately there isn't much around here in the fields I want to work in. Most of the jobs being offered are in the I.T. or medical fields. But if I can just get in the federal system starting with anything then I can move to something more interesting when it becomes available. Though I don't want to work directly with kids again, I might have to for a little while. Kinda defeats the purpose of leaving my kids to go work, but if that's what it takes then so be it. I love my kids. I just don't want to spend every minute of my day with them. To be fair I think I annoy my kids as much as they annoy me. So hopefully I will be a working women within the next few months, and my kids' days will be filled with exciting activities and new friends. Until then my kids will just have to deal with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment