Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pants

All of Bailey's jeans have holes in the knees. I patched them all. Now the patches have ripped or have holes. I went to a kid's consignment store and bought almost all of their 4T pants. I never would have thought Bailey would be so rough on her clothes. The pants hardly fit because she's almost in 5T but I know they will only last a few months, and longer pants will get ruined at the cuffs anyway. I need highwaters with canvas knees for her.

Foster has been saying "ah-bil" lately and I just finally figured out what he's been saying. A Book. He also says hot dog, a-snack, a-drink, lamby, teeth, bye-bye, love you (which he tells me when I put him to bed), and few other words I can hardly understand. It's cute. I love his baby talk. He now likes to sit on the potty and pretend to go. We haven't caught him going yet. I'm not really looking forward to potty training but at least this time around I've got more experience.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaawwwww, how adorable. I know, I am trying to savor the baby talk, too. Because soon it will be over. Bailey must be playing hard! Good for her.

    ReplyDelete