Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Same Room, Different Sleep Habits

Foster and Bailey still share a room. For the last few months we have been letting Bailey sleep in the guest room every now and then. Foster will occasionally scream or cry in his sleep, and sometimes wake up and start playing with his toys. He also takes longer to fall asleep than Bailey. Bailey is a little annoyed by all the sleep disturbances and so we give her a break and let her have the guest bed a couple of nights a week. I like how they share a room for now; I know in about two years it will be time for Bailey to have her own room. Soon we will be changing Foster's crib into a toddler bed. Probably closer to his 2nd birthday. I have a feeling he will be crawling into bed with Bailey for a while. I don't mind, as long as Bailey doesn't mind. She'll think it's cute for a little while. We may have to put a safety cover on the door handle though because of Foster's curious ways. My little trouble maker. At least I count on Bailey to tattle on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment